Violet from Blythe Ponytail Parades has tagged me in a little "getting to know you" survey, so I decided to participate. So, here goes nothing!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
- I found out I have type 1 Diabetes when I was 19 years old, so I know what good food I'm missing!
- This might be quite obvious, but I'm a complete goober.
- I wish I had a better singing voice, so that I could try out for musicals!
- I have a slight addiction to Nutella and Pepperidge Farm Goldfish.
- Even though my Mom passed away almost two years ago, I still consider her to be my best friend. However, I will say I have AMAZING close friends in my life. I'm so thankful for them.
- I can quote an exorbitant amount of movies and know a plethora of random facts about directors, actors, etc. Basically, I should work for IMDB.
- I naturally have dirty blonde hair. I colored my hair red 3 1/2 years ago, and when I tell people my natural hair color, they seem extremely put out! haha. I suppose red works for me.
- I harbor an intense desire to learn an instrument and write music. I'm too scared to do so, because I'm married to a musician. I think people will assume I only learned because of him. It's stupid, I know ...
- One of my worst fears in life is to die by drowning. I almost drowned when I was three or four years old ... that might be the reason.
- Other than wanting to work for National Geographic when I was younger, I wanted to be an author, musician, flight attendant, comedienne or a colorist for Disney.
- I have a rather difficult time accepting compliments.
- Nicknames? Well, since my name is Meredith, I get called a variety of things like: Mere, Mere- Mere, Merebear (you get the point). The Ginge calls me Pokey or Pokes, which is a reference to the book "The Pokey Little Puppy."
- A goal you want to achieve before you are 40? Hmm... I have loads of goals, but a longstanding goal is to establish a career that is "creative-based," that I love. Also, traveling all over Europe!
- Favorite TV show? I don't have just one, so a few favorites are: Gilmore Girls, Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Are You Being Served?, Friends, Mary Tyler Moore Show and Dick Van Dyke Show.
- If your life could be made into a movie, who would you want cast as you? Most of my favorite actresses are probably too old to play me (I hope that doesn't sound insensitive), so I'm not exactly sure. Maybe Emma Stone? She's pretty hilarious, and so am I. ;)
- Favorite boy and girl names? Boy- Oliver, Damon, Cedric, Kieran/Girls- Ruby, Evelyn, Lorelai, Scout, Polly and many more. Also, if I have a daughter, she will more than likely have Susan as her middle name (it's my Mom's name).
- Favorite holiday tradition? A new-found favorite is setting up a Christmas card picture with the Ginge. We've had a lot of fun the past two years.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be? Wow, this is incredibly difficult! I think I will have to list at least three: Autumn de Wilde, Christiane Amanpour and Tina Fey
- If you could meet anyone (dead or alive), who would it be? Other than the three ladies I mentioned, I would LOVE to meet Mary Tyler Moore, Neil Gaiman or Sylvia Plath.
- Ideal vacation? Right now I really, really want to visit my long-time friend Caitlin in San Francisco. That, and probably an extended tour of the United Kingdom.
- Guilty pleasure movie? I don't know if I have guilty pleasures when it comes to films, but I love Grease 2 more than anyone should. It's so bad it's good?
- What do you get when you go to starbucks? I'm not a coffee drinker, and Starbucks doesn't offer very many "sugar-free" options, so I never go there.